Today was lovely.
we stayed in our pajamas all day.
we searched the internet for answers and leads on how to fulfill our dreams. Schools, masters programs, internships, auditions, woofing (working on farms in various countries), friends' lives and lessons, next countries we will visit...DECISIONS.
we watched "miss potter." Delightful. Timely. I am preparing to write a book...I am a single woman...I am hopeful in my pursuit of my art and craft...I need someone to believe in me...I find inspiration in the beautiful countryside...
at 4, i found the energy to go for a run. it was cloudy and cool, as I hit the british pavement. It felt good. With dance music ringing in my ears, i ran faster. One of my current favorites: "Hold my hand" with Akon and Michael Jackson, comes on. What is a girl to do? Her neon pink tennies skid to a stop mid road, and she breaks it down with a neccessary jam. It is only when she begins running again, that she recognizes the need for an apology, to the patient van who is now able to drive by. Brilliant.
When I return home, I am greeted in my post-run glisten by Matt, Anne's son, and his wife Vicki and their 2 darling daughters. Let the storybooks, furry cat costumes, and tangled marathon commence. Vicki snuck out to get chips. Shanti and I are in love with chips. (English chips = similar but superior to american french fries). We tried the infamous chips with curry sauce tonight. Yes. Anne also made a delicious curry tonight. This is our other favorite here in England.
I leave to visit Charlotte. I walk...I love walking...
Charlotte is a new dear friend. She has invited a few girls over for pancakes. (English pancakes: similar to but superior to american pancakes...more similar to, but inferior to french crepes...) Crepes with nutella and raspberries, and then lemon with sugar...ah, i miss paris...
Leann was there. She sang with us at Charly's wedding. We love her. We chatted and shared life experiences. I love having friends here in Poole. We wish Charly were here.
We are grateful to be here. I feel relaxed. It is an interesting sensation.
No comments:
Post a Comment